On Sunday we were at Noah’s Event Venue in Cranberry Township PA. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Molly and Daniel. Molly and Daniel were married in the main ball room at Noah’s Event Venue. Guests began arriving at Noah’s at 2:30 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started at 3:00 pm and was presided over by Pastor Mike Howard.
After a 20 minute ceremony, guests transitioned to the center lobby area at Noah’s Event Venue where they enjoyed cookies, appetizers and beverages as the bridal party posed for photographs. At 4:45 pm guests re-entered the main ballroom and then we formally introduced the bridal party into the reception. After the introductions, Molly and Daniel played The Newlywed Game prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Fairground Market and was served buffet style.
After Dinner, Molly and Daniel shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran. Next, the bride & groom danced with the bridal party and then Molly danced with her father and Daniel danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 8:30 pm.
Here is the music that Molly and Daniel chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Sugar, Maroon 5
- Bride & Groom Introduction – It Must be Love, Alan Jackson
- Cutting of the Cake – Brand New, Ben Rector
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Thinking Out Loud, Ed Sheeran
- Bridal Party Dance – Millionaire, Chris Stapleton
- Bride & Father Dance – My Little Girl, Tim McGraw
- Groom & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Let’s Get It On, Marvin Gaye
- Garter Toss – Sexy And I Know It, LMFAO
- Last Dance – Grave, Thomas Rhett