On Friday we were at Noah’s Event Venue in Cranberry Township Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Angela and Pat. Angela and Pat were married in the smaller ballroom at Noah’s Event Venue. Guests began arriving at Noah’s Event Venue at 4:30 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started at 5:00 pm and was presided over by Pastor Jeff Curtis.
After a 20 minute ceremony, guests enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs. At 6:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Angela and Pat shared a wedding donut prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Fairground Market and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Angela and Pat shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song From The Ground Up by Dan + Shay. Next, Angela danced with her father & stepfather and Pat danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm.
Here is the music that Angela and Pat chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – All You Need Is Love, The Beatles
- Bridal Party Introduction – Bring ‘Em Out, T.I.
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Renegade, Styx
- Cutting of the Cake – You’re My Best Friend, Queen
- Bride & Groom First Dance – From The ground Up, Dan + Shay
- Bride & Father Dance – My Little Girl, Tim McGraw
- Bride & Stepfather Dance – When You Need Me, Bruce Springsteen
- Groom & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Last Dance – Friends In Low Places, Garth Brooks