On Friday September 29, 2017 we were at the National Aviary in Pittsburgh PA. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Melissa and Kyfer. Melissa and Kyfer were married in the Helen M. Schmidt FliteZone Theater at the National Aviary. Guests began arriving at the National Aviary at 5:30 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the ceremony. The wedding ceremony started at 6:00 pm and was presided over by Minister Ronald Cambest. After a brief ceremony, guests transitioned to Penguin Point where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 7:15 pm guests were seated in the Atrium and then we formally introduced the bridal party prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Atria’s Catering and was served buffet style. After dinner, Melissa and Kyfer cut their wedding cake and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Can’t Help Falling In Love With You by Haley Reinhart. Next, Melissa danced with her father while Kyfer danced with his mother. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Melissa and Kyfer chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – September, Earth, Wind & Fire
- Bride & Groom Introduction – September, Earth, Wind & Fire
- Cutting of the Cake – Magic, Coldplay
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Can’t Help Falling In Love With You, Haley Reinhart
- Bride & Father Dance – I Hope You Dance, Lee Ann Womack
- Groom & Mother Dance –I Hope You Dance, Lee Ann Womack
- Last Dance – Into The Wild, Lewis Watson