On Saturday we were at the Renaissance Hotel in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Michael and Jessica Fletcher. Jessica and Mike were married at 5:30 pm at St. Stanislaus Church in Pittsburgh PA. Guests began arriving at the Renaissance Hotel at 6:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Carson Grey of Carson Grey Photography and videos with Brian Shefchunas of Video by Design.
At 7:45 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the banquet hall and then guests enjoyed a wonderful meal that was prepared by the culinary staff at the Renaissance Hotel. One of the highlights of the evening came shortly after the Pittsburgh Pirates beat the Milwaukee Brewers 4-0 and fans were treated to a spectacular fireworks display which took place just outside of the ballroom windows. Throughout the remainder of the evening guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended shortly after midnight.
Here is the music that Michael and Jessica chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – We Run The Night, Havana Brown & Pitbull
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Renegade, Styx
- Cutting of the Cake – Stuck Like Glue, Sugarland
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Dancing Shoes, Green River Ordinance
- Bride & Father Dance – Have I Told You Lately, Van Morrison
- Groom & Mother Dance – Stand By Me, Ben E. King
- Bouquet Toss – Baby One More Time, Britney Spears
- Garter Removal – Hot In Here, Nelly
- Garter Toss – Bad Boys, Inner Circle
- Garter Dressing – Boombastic, Shaggy
- Last Dance – You Shook Me All Night Long, AC/DC