On Sunday we were at The Mayernik Center which is located in the Avonworth Community Park in Pittsburgh PA. The event was a wedding reception for Justin and Justine Nagel. Justin and Justine were married at The Mayernik Center at 4:30 pm by Reverend Mark DeNuzzio of A Simple Vow. After the ceremony, guests enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party and guests then enjoyed a wonderful meal that was served buffet style. Justin and Justine’s wedding reception was scheduled until 10:00pm.
Here is the music that Justin and Justine chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic, The Police
- Bride & Groom Introduction – L.O.V.E., Nat King Cole
- Cutting of the Cake – I Wanna Be Loved, Eric Benet
- Bride & Groom First Dance – I Love You For Sentimental Reasons, Nat King Cole
- Bridal Party Dance – N/A
- Bride & Father Dance – Father and Daughter, Paul Simon
- Groom & Mother Dance – Forever Young, Rod Stewart
- Bouquet Toss – Clumsy, Fergie
- Garter Removal – Sexyback, Justin Timberlake
- Garter Toss – Sharp Dressed Man, ZZ Top
- Garter Dressing – N/A
- Last Dance – Unforgettable, Nat King Cole