On Friday September 21st 2012 we were at the Mayernik Center which is located inside the Avonworth Community Park in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Jesse and Chelsea Rourke. Chelsea and Jesse were married at 4:00 pm at St. Catherine of Sweden Church on Wildwood Road in Pittsburgh. Guests began arriving at the Mayernik Center at 5:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 7:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the banquet hall and then Jesse and Chelsea shared in their first dance together as husband and wife prior to dinner. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:45 pm.
Here is the music that Chelsea and Jesse chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Let’s Get It Started, Black Eyed Peas
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Jessie’s Girl, Rick Springfield
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Crazy Love, Michael Buble
- Bride & Father Dance – My Girl, The Temptations
- Groom & Mother Dance – Do I Make You Proud, Taylor Hicks
- Anniversary Dance – Always And Forever, Luther Vandross
- Last Dance – Without You, Motley Crue