On Saturday we were at Lingrow Farms in Leechburg Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Jeffrey and Taylor Smith. Taylor and Jeff were married in front of the pond at Lingrow Farms in a 4:00 pm wedding ceremony which was officiated by Reverend Kathy Mikesell.
Immediately following the ceremony, guests transitioned to the lower level of the event barn where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photos with Ron Schmick. Dinner was served at 6:00 pm and was prepared by the culinary staff at Lingrow Farms.
Taylor and Jeff’s wedding was filled with excitement from the minute it started until the last dance was played almost 8 hours later. Highlights included a “Bud Light Toast” provided by Maid of Honor Liz Reiter, a surprise choreographed dance routine that was preformed the the parents of the bride & groom and a “Wish Lantern Release” that filled the night sky with illuminated hot air balloons.
Here is the music that Jeffrey and Taylor chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Sideways, Dierks Bentley
- Bride & Groom Introduction – All About Tonight, Blake Shelton
- Cutting of the Cake – Moondance, Van Morrison
- Bride & Groom First Dance – My Best Friend, Tim McGraw
- Bride & Father Dance – What A Wonderful World, Louis Armstrong
- Groom & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – American Woman, Lenny Kravitz
- Garter Removal – Oh Yeah, Yello
- Garter Toss – Walk This Way, Aerosmith & Run DMC
- Garter Dressing – Viva La Vida, Coldplay
- Last Dance – Crazy Girl, Eli Young Band