On Saturday August 15, 2015 we were at Lenape Heights Golf Resort in Ford City Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Alyssa and Brock. Alyssa and Brock were married at 2:30 pm at the Worthington Presbyterian Church. Guests began arriving at Lenape Heights Golf Resort at 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Alyssa and Brock shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Give It All We Got Tonight by George Strait. Next, the newlyweds cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Lenape Heights Golf Resort and was served sit-down style.
After dinner, Alyssa danced with her father and then Brock danced with his mother. The couple then danced with the bridal party before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Alyssa and Brock chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Bad Company, Five Finger Death Punch
- Bride & Groom Introduction – I Only Wanna Be With You, Volbeat
- Cutting of the Cake – 1, 2, 3, 4, Plain White T’s
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Give It All We Got Tonight, George Strait
- Bridal Party Dance – Find Out Who Your Friends Are, Tracy Lawrence, Tim McGraw & Kenny Chesney
- Bride & Father Dance – It Won’t Be Like This For Long, Darius Rucker
- Groom & Mother Dance – It’s Your Song, Garth Brooks
- Bouquet Toss – Dear Future Husband, Meghan Trainor
- Garter Removal – Cherry Pie, Warrant
- Garter Toss – Girls, Girls, Girls, Motley Crue
- Garter Dressing – Brick House 2003, Rob Zombie
- Last Dance – Friends In Low Places, Garth Brooks