On Friday we were at Lenape Heights Golf Course in Ford City Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Kenneth and Donna McGinnis. Donna and Kenneth were married at 3:30 pm at St. Paul’s Episcopal Church in Kittanning PA. Guests began arriving to Lenape Heights Golf Course shortly before 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party, after which guests enjoyed a delicious meal that was prepared by the culinary staff at Lenape Heights and served buffet style. One of the highlights of the evening came shortly after dark as all of the guests went outside for a massive Sky Lantern Release (be sure to check out the video below). Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Kenneth and Donna chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Feel So Close, Calvin Harris
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Feel So Close, Calvin Harris
- Cutting of the Cake – Let’s Stay Together, Al Green
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Fade Into Me, David Cook
- Bridal Party Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Bride & Father Dance – I Turn To You, Christina Aguilera
- Groom & Mother Dance – All To You, DJ Keo
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Hot in Here, Nelly
- Garter Toss – Sexy And I Know It, LMFAO
- Garter Dressing – Sexyback, Justin Timberlake
- Last Dance – We Are Young, Fun & Janelle Monae