On Saturday June 10, 2017 we were at Lenape Heights Golf Course. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Jackie and Gary. Jackie and Gary were married outdoors overlooking the golf course. Guests began arriving at Lenape Heights Golf Couse at 4:00 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started at 4:30 pm and was presided over by Officiant Marvin Coleman Jr. After a 20 minute ceremony, guests transition to the patio at Lenape Heights Golf Course where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:15 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Jackie and Gary cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Lenape Heights Golf Course and was served sit-down style.
After Dinner, Jackie and Gary shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song I Get To Love You by Ruelle. Next, Jackie danced with her father and then Gary danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Jackie and Gary chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Can’t Stop This Feeling, Justin Timberlake
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Pittsburgh Penguins, Theme Song
- Cutting of the Cake – In Case You Didn’t Know, Brett Young
- Bride & Groom First Dance – I Get To Love You, Ruelle
- Bride & Father Dance – My Little Girl, Tim McGraw
- Groom & Mother Dance – Sweet Caroline, Neil Young
- Anniversary Dance – Like I’ll Never Love You Again, Carrie Underwood
- Last Dance – Closing Time, Semisonic