On Saturday September 05, 2015 we were at Laube Hall in Freeport Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Meaghan and Michael. Meaghan and Michael were married at 3:00 pm at St. John’s Church in Plum.
Guests began arriving at Laube Hall at 4:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Fred of Fred Vero Photography.
At 5:45 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then everyone watched a 7 minute photo montage featuring images of our guests of honor. Next, toasts were offered by the best man and maid of honor prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Chef and I Catering and was served buffet style.
After dinner, the newlyweds cut their wedding cake and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Marry Me by Train. Next, Meaghan danced with her father and then Michael danced with his mother. The couple then shared in a dance with the bridal party which kicked off open dancing. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm.
Here is the music that Meaghan and Michael chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Bittersweet Symphony, The Verve
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Lose Yourself, Eminem
- Cutting of the Cake – Crash Into Me, Dave Matthews Band
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Marry Me, Train
- Bridal Party Dance – Forever, Chris Brown
- Bride & Father Dance – I loved Her First, Heartland
- Groom & Mother Dance – Because You Loved Me, Celine Dion
- Bouquet Toss – Lady Marmalade, Christina Aguilera & Lil Kim
- Garter Removal – Nice and Slow, Usher
- Garter Toss – Bad Boys, Inner Circle
- Garter Dressing – I Need A Girl, P Diddy & Usher
- Last Dance – Forever Young, Jay-Z & Mr. Hudson