On Saturday October 20th 2012 we were at Laube Hall in Freeport Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Bryan and Lauren Kaufman. Lauren and Bryan were married on the lower patio at Laube Hall by Pastor Richard Leseganich. We began playing prelude music at 2:00 pm and the wedding ceremony started at 2:30 pm and lasted approximately 20 minutes.
After the wedding ceremony, guests transitioned to the ballroom of Laube Hall where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs. At 4:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party and then guests enjoyed a buffet meal that was prepared by the staff at Fairground Market. After dinner, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 9:30 pm.
Here is the music that Bryan and Lauren chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Bring Em Out, T.I.
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Shipping Out To Boston, Dropkick Murphys
- Cutting of the Cake – Grow Old With You, Adam Sandler
- Bride & Groom First Dance – My Best Friend, Tim McGraw
- Bridal Party Dance – The Time (Dirty Bit), Black Eyed Peas
- Bride & Father Dance – I Loved Her First, Heartland
- Groom & Mother Dance – Everything I Do, I Do It For You, Bryan Adams
- Bouquet Toss – Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Cyndi Lauper
- Garter Removal – Pride & Joy, Stevie Ray Vaughn
- Garter Toss – Girls, Beastie Boys
- Garter Dressing – Legs, ZZ Top
- Last Dance – Good Riddance, Green Day