On Saturday January 05, 2019 we were at Laube Hall in Freeport PA. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Sharon and Bob. Sharon and Bob were married in front of the fireplace at Laube Hall.
Guests began arriving at Laube Hall shortly before 5:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started at 6:30 pm and was presided over by US District Judge, The Honorable Joy Flowers Conti.
After a 20 minute ceremony, Sharon and Bob cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Stephen’s Catering and was served buffet style.
After Dinner, Sharon and Bob shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran. Next, the newlyweds danced with the bridal party before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:30 pm.
Here is the music that Sharon and Bob chose for each of the formal events:
- Cutting of the Cake – Everything, Michael Buble
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Thinking Out Loud, Ed Sheeran
- Bridal Party Dance – In Case You Didn’t Know, Brett Young
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Last Dance – I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing, Aerosmith