On Saturday we were back at Laube Hall in Freeport Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Emily and Jeremy. Emily and Jeremy were married on the patio at the rear of Laube Hall. Guests began arriving at Laube Hall at 3:30 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the ceremony. The ceremony started promptly at 4:00 pm and was presided over by Mr. Eric Schmidt.
After a 20 minute wedding ceremony, guests transitioned inside of Laube Hall where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs. At 5:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the hall and then Emily and Jeremy cut their wedding cake prior to dinner.
After dinner, Emily and Jeremy shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Then by Brad Paisley. Next, Emily danced with her mother and then Jeremy danced with his mother. The newlyweds then danced with the bridal party before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Emily and Jeremy chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Various Songs
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Happy Together, The Turtles
- Cutting of the Cake – Build Me Up Buttercup, The Foundations
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Then, Brad Paisley
- Bridal Party Dance – Shut Up And Dance, Walk The Moon
- Bride & Mother Dance – Mama’s Song, Carrie Underwood
- Groom & Mother Dance – Don’t Blink, Kenny Chesney
- Anniversary Dance – Love Like Crazy, Lee Brice
- Bouquet Toss – Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Cyndi Lauper
- Garter Removal – Come And Get It, Selena Gomez
- Garter Toss – Another One Bites The Dust, Queen
- Garter Dressing – Marvin Gaye, Charlie Puth
- Last Dance – Don’t Stop Believin, Journey