On Saturday July 19, 2014 we were at Laube Hall in Freeport Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Kaitlyn and Mark. Kaitlyn and mark were married on the lower patio behind Laube Hall. Guests began arriving at Laube Hall at 3:30 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the ceremony.
The ceremony started promptly at 4:00 pm and was presided over by Pastor Richard Leseganich. After an approximate 30 minute ceremony, guests transitioned inside to the ballroom at Laube Hall. During this time, guests enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Bethany Boarts of Wedding By Bethany.
At 6:15 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Kaitlyn and Mark cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Tommy’s Catering and was served buffet style.
After dinner, the newlyweds shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Thank You by Led Zeppelin. Next, Mark and Kaitlyn danced with the bridal party and then Kaitlyn danced with her father and Mark danced with his mother prior to opening up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Kaitlyn and Mark chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Bittersweet Symphony, The Verve
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Fool In The Rain, Led Zeppelin
- Cutting of the Cake – When I’m 64, The Beatles
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Thank You, Led Zeppelin
- Bridal Party Dance – Just An Old Fashioned Love Song, Three Dog Night
- Bride & Father Dance – Butterfly Kisses, Bob Carlisle
- Groom & Mother Dance – Mom, Mark (the groom) & His Brother Eric
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Milkshake, Kelis
- Garter Toss – Girls, The Beastie Boys
- Garter Dressing – Let’s Get It On, Marvin Gaye
- Last Dance – Freebird, Lynard Skynyrd