On Saturday we were at Laube Hall in Freeport Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Chad and Julieanne Bell. Jules and Chad were married at 2:30 pm at Saint Wendelin Roman Catholic Church in Butler PA. Guests began arriving at Laube Hall shortly before 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Amber Fuhrer of Bella Grace Photography and videos with Matt Miller.
At 5:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then guests enjoyed a wonderful meal that was served buffet style. After dinner, Chad and Jules cut their wedding cake and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife. Next, Julieanne danced with her father Mr. William Scott and the Chad danced with his mother Mrs. Beverly Bell. Throughout the remainder of the evening guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00pm .
Here is the music that Julieanne and Chad chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Various Songs
- Cutting of the Cake – Pour Some Sugar On Me, Def Leppard
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Your Everything, Keith Urban
- Bride & Father Dance – Daddy’s Angel, T Carter Music
- Groom & Mother Dance – All To You, DJ Keo
- Bouquet Toss – Glamorous, Fergie
- Garter Removal – The Way You Make Me Feel, Michael Jackson
- Garter Toss – Sharp Dressed Man, ZZ Top
- Garter Dressing – Let’s Get It On, Marvin Gaye
- Last Dance – We Are Family, Sister Sledge