On Saturday we were at Laube Hall in Freeport Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Ashley and Justin. Ashley and Justin were married at 4:00 pm at St. Wendelin’s Church in Butler. Guests began arriving at Laube Hall shortly before 6:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails, appetizers and cookies as the bridal party posed for photographs with Ryan Baldauf of Visual Element Imagery.
At 6:45 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Ashley and Justin shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Incredible by Celine Dion & Ne-Yo. Next, the newlyweds cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Fairground Market and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Ashley shared in a dance with her father and Justin danced with his mother prior to opening up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00pm.
Here is the music that Ashley and Justin chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Beauty And A Beat, Justin Beiber & Nikki Minaj
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Shut Up And Dance, Walk The Moon
- Cutting of the Cake – This Will Be An Everlasting Love, Natalie Cole
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Incredible, Celine Dion & Ne-Yo
- Bride & Father Dance – Butterfly Kisses, Bob Carlisle
- Groom & Mother Dance – A Song For Mama, Boyz II Men
- Anniversary Dance – Through The Years, Kenny Rogers
- Bouquet Toss – Lady Marmalade, Christina Aguilera, Lil’ Kim, Mya, Pink
- Garter Removal – Bad Boys, Inner Circle
- Garter Toss – It’s raining Men, The Weather Girls
- Garter Dressing – Hot In Here, Nelly
- Last Dance – Endless Love, Lionel Richie & Diana Ross