On Saturday we were at Laube Hall in Freeport Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Abbey and Jon. Abbey and Jon were married at 3:30 pm at the Bakerstown Presbyterian Church. Guests began arriving at Laube Hall at 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Kaci and Elaina of Elaina Eppinger Photography.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the hall and then Abbey and Jon played The Newlywed Game and cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. A delicious and unique dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Tommy’s Catering and was served at various stations.
After dinner, Abbey and Jon shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Wildflower by Dean Brody. Next, the newlyweds danced with the bridal party and then Abbey danced with her father and Jon danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor.
Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Abbey and Jon chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Fishin’ In The Dark, Nitty, Gritty Dirt Band
- Bride & Groom Introduction – I Only Wanna Be With You, Volbeat
- Cutting of the Cake – Heavy Is The Head, Zach Brown Band
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Wildflower, Dean Brody
- Bridal Party Dance – Chicken Fried, Zach Brown Band
- Bride & Father Dance – When You Need Me, Bruce Springsteen
- Groom & Mother Dance – Dirty Dishes, Scotty McCreery
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Labels or Love, Fergie
- Garter Removal – I Feel A Sin Coming On, Pistol Annies
- Garter Toss – Danger Zone, Kenny Loggins
- Garter Dressing – Fish, Craig Campbell
- Last Dance – Garth Brooks, Friends in Low Places