On Saturday we were at Laube Hall in Freeport PA. The event was a wedding reception for Megan and Rick. Megan and Rick were married at the 1st UP Church of Crafton Heights at 1:30 pm.
Guests began arriving at Laube Hall at 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and Appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs. At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the hall and then Megan and Rick cut their wedding cake before dinner.
After dinner, Megan and Rick shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Never Stop (Wedding Version) by Safetysuit. Next, Megan danced with her mother and then Rick danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Megan and Rick chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – What Lovers Do, Maroon 5
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Something Just Like This, Coldplay
- Cutting of the Cake – Cake By The Ocean, DNCE
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Never Stop (Wedding Version), Safetysuit
- Bride & Mother Dance – I Turn to You, Christina Aguilera
- Groom & Mother Dance – A Song For Mama, Boyz II Men
- Last Dance – Closing Time, Semisonic