On Saturday November 24, 2018 we were at Laube Hall in Freeport PA. The event was a wedding reception for Katie and Lance. Katie and Lance were married at 2:00 pm at St. Wendelins Church in Butler PA. Guests began arriving at Laube Hall at 4:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 4:45 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the hall and then Katie and Lance cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Fairground Market and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Katie and Lance shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Grave by Thomas Rhett. Next, Katie danced with her father and then Lance danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Katie and Lance chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – Black Betty, Ram Jam
- Bridal Party Introduction – Celebration, Kool & The Gang
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Walk This Way, Aerosmith
- Cutting of the Cake – Marry Me, Train
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Grave, Thomas Rhett
- Bride & Father Dance – Black Betty, Ram Jam
- Groom & Mother Dance – You’re Gonna Be, Reba McEntire
- Bouquet Toss – Where Them Girls At, David Guetta
- Garter Removal – Danger Zone, Kenny Loggins
- Garter Toss – Sharp Dressed Man, ZZ Top
- Garter Dressing – Wild Thing, Tone Loc
- Last Dance – Sweet Caroline, Neil Diamond