On Saturday we were at Laube Hall in Freeport Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Jessica and Zac. Jessica and Zac were married outside at the rear of Laube Hall. Guests began arriving at Laube Hall at 4:00 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started promptly at 4:30 pm and was presided over by Reverend Doug Brenneman.
After a 15 minute ceremony, guests transitioned to the inside of Laube Hall where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Elaina of Elaina Eppinger Photography.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the hall and then Jessica and Zac cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Pittsburgh BBQ and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Jessica and Zac shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Island by Trent Willmon. Next, Jessica danced with her father and stepfather and then Zac danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Jessica and Zac chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Uptown Funk, Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Nothin But A Good Time, Poison
- Cutting of the Cake – I Can’t Hep Myself, The Four Tops
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Island, Trent Willmon
- Bride & Father Dance – My Girl, The Temptations
- Bride & Stepfather – These Are The Days, Van Morrison
- Groom & Mother Dance – Simple Man, Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Bouquet Toss – American Woman, Lenny Kravitz
- Garter Removal – Pour Some Sugar On Me, Def Leppard
- Garter Toss – Cherry Pie, Warrant
- Garter Dressing – Bad To the Bone, George Thorogood
- Last Dance – Take Me Home (Country Roads), John Denver