On Saturday August 13, 2016 we were at Laube Hall in Freeport Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Jessica and Doug. Jessica and Doug were married on the patio at the rear of Laube Hall. Guests began arriving at Laube Hall at 3:30 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started promptly at 4:00 pm and was presided over by Doug Roessing.
After a short ceremony, guests transitioned to the inside of Laube Hall where they enjoyed cookies while the bridal party posed for photographs with our good friend Ashley of Ashley Binus Photography. Ashley is wonderful to work with.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the hall and then Jessica and Doug cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Fairground Market and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Jessica and Doug shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Overwhelmed by Tim McMorris. Next, Doug danced with his mother and then Jessica danced with her father before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm.
Here is the music that Jessica and Doug chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Yeah 3X, Chris brown
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Time Of Our Lives, Pitbull & Ne-Yo
- Cutting of the Cake – Hungy Eyes, Eric Carmen
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Overwhelmed, Tim McMorris
- Bride & Father Dance – Because You Loved Me, Celine Dion
- Groom & Mother Dance – A Mother’s Song, Anthony W. Carter
- Anniversary Dance – Always and Forever, Luther Vandross
- Bouquet Toss – Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Cyndi Lauper
- Garter Removal – The Distance, Cake
- Garter Toss – Girls, Beastie Boys
- Last Dance – Evacuate The Dance Floor, Cascada