On Saturday we were at Laube Hall in Freeport Pennsylvania. The event was a New Year’s Eve Wedding for Heather and Jarrett. Heather And Jarrett were married in the ballroom at Laube Hall. Guests began arriving at Laube Hall at 6:00 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started promptly at 6:30 pm and was presided over by Reverend Nikki Mazza-Fredley.
After a 10 minute ceremony, guests enjoyed cocktails and cookies as the bridal party posed for photographs. At 7:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then toasts were offered by the best man and maid of honor prior to dinner.
After dinner, Heather and Jarret shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song How Long Will I Love You by Ellie Goulding. Next, Jarrett danced with his mother and then Heather danced with her father before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 12:.30 am.
Here is the music that Heather and Jarrett chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – Celebration, Kool And The Gang
- Bridal Party Introduction – All The Way Up, Fat Joe & Remy Ma
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Bring Em’ Out, T.I.
- Bride & Groom First Dance – How Long Will I Love You, Ellie Goulding
- Bride & Father Dance – The Girl You Think I Am, Carrie Underwood
- Groom & Mother Dance – Glory Of Love, Otis Redding
- Last Dance –Don’t Stop Believin’, Journey