On Saturday June 25, 2016 we were at Laube Hall in Freeport Community Park. The event was a wedding reception for Stacy and Matthew. Stacy and Matthew were married at 3:30 pm at Bakerstown United Methodist Church. Guests began arriving at Laube Hall at 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the hall and then Stacy and Matthew cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at 5 Star Catering and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Stacy and Matthew shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Here and Now by Luther Vandross. Next, Stacy danced with her father and then Matthew danced with his mother. The newlyweds then shared in a dance with the bridal party before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Stacy and Matthew chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – I Gotta Feeling, Black Eyed Peas
- Bride & Groom Introduction – You Dropped A Bomb On Me, The Gap Band
- Cutting of the Cake – I Can’t Help Myself, Four Tops
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Here and Now, Luther Vandross
- Bridal Party Dance – Uptown Funk, Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars
- Bride & Father Dance – I Loved Her First, Heartland
- Groom & Mother Dance – A Song For Mama, Boys II Men
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Brick House, The Commodores
- Garter Toss – NFL On Fox, Television Theme
- Garter Dressing – Let’s Get It On, Marvin Gaye
- Last Dance – Last Dance, Donna Summer