On Saturday July 22, 2017 we were at Laube Hall in Freeport PA. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Cassie and Dan. Cassie and Dan were married outside at the rear of Laube Hall. Guests began arriving at Laube Hall at 3:00 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the ceremony. The wedding ceremony started promptly at 3:30 pm and was presided over by Reverend Mark DeNuzzio of A Simple Vow.
After a 20 minute ceremony, guests transitioned to the inside of Laube Hall where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs. At 5:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the hall and then Cassie and Dan cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Chef and I Catering and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Cassie and Dan shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Giving It All To You by Haley & Michael. Next, Cassie danced with her mother and then Dan danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Cassie and Dan chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – I Gotta Feeling, Black Eyed Peas
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Can’t Stop The Feeling, Justin Timberlake
- Cutting of the Cake – Stuck Like Glue, Sugarland
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Giving It All To You, Haley & Michael
- Bride & Mother Dance – Mother Like Mine, The Band Perry
- Groom & Mother Dance – A Song For Mama, Boyz II Men
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Cherry Pie, Warrant
- Garter Toss – Ridin Solo, Jason Derulo
- Garter Dressing – Highway To Hell, AC/DC
- Last Dance – Save The Last Dance For Me, Michael Buble