On Saturday May 06, 2017 we were at Laube Hall in Freeport PA. The event was a wedding reception for Casey and Jeffrey. Casey and Jeff were married at 2:30 pm at St. Margaret Mary Church in Lower Burrell. Guests began arriving at Laube Hall shortly before 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails, appetizers and cookies as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 5:45 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the hall and then Casey and Jeff cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the catering staff at Chef And I Catering and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Casey and Jeff shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Perfect by Ed Sheeran. Next, Casey danced with her mother and father and Jeff danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Casey and Jeffrey chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introductions – I’ve Got A Feeling, Black Eyed Peas
- Bridal Party Introduction – 24K Magic, Bruno Mars
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Shut Up And Dance, Walk The Moon
- Cutting of the Cake – Today Was A Fairytale, Taylor Swift
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Perfect, Ed Sheeran
- Bride & Father Dance – Father and Daughter, Paul Simon
- Groom & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Bride & Mother Dance – Because You Loved Me, Celine Dion
- Anniversary Dance – Through The Years, Kenny Rogers
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – What I Like, Bruno Mars
- Garter Toss – Ridin Solo, Jason Derulo
- Garter Dressing – Hot In Here, Nelly
- Last Dance – Fast, Luke Bryan