On Saturday July 18, 2015 we were at Laube Hall in Freeport Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Carly and Christopher. Carly and Christopher were married at 3:00 pm at St. Barnabas Church in Brackenridge. Guests began arriving at Laube Hall at 4:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs. At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then everyone enjoyed a 7 minute photo montage featuring Carly and Christopher. Next, Carly and Chris cut their wedding cake and then played The Newlywed Game prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at A Grand Affair Catering and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Carly and Chris shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Can’t Help Falling In Love by Andrea Bocelli & Katherine McPhee. Next, the newlyweds danced with the bridal party and then Carly danced with her father and Chris danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm.
Here is the music that Carly and Christopher chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Get Ready For This, 2 Unlimited
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Magic Carpet Ride, Steppenwolf
- Cutting of the Cake – Sugar Sugar, The Archies
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Can’t Help Falling In Love, Andrea Bocelli & Katherine McPhee
- Bridal Party Dance – Mony Mony, Billy Idol
- Bride & Father Dance – I Loved Her First, Heartland
- Groom & Mother Dance – A Mother’s Song, Anthony W. Carter
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Legs, ZZ Top
- Garter Toss – You Shook Me All Night Long, AC/DC
- Garter Dressing – I’m A Believer, Smash Mouth
- Last Dance – Wonderful Tonight, Eric Clapton