On Saturday December 19, 2015 we were at Laube Hall in Freeport Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Ann and Sylvestre. Ann and Sylvestre were married in front of the fireplace at Laube Hall. Guests began arriving at Laube Hall at 4:00 pm as we provided prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started promptly at 4:30 pm and was presided over by Pastor Dave Trepanier.
After a 25 minute wedding ceremony, guests enjoyed beverages and cookies as the bridal party posed for photographs. Shortly before 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the hall and then Ann and Sylvestre cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Garda’s Catering and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Ann and Sylvestre shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song I’m Your Angel by Celine Dion & R. Kelly. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to a mix of American & Cameroonian music which was provided by DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 9:00 pm. At the conclusion of the evening, all of the guests headed outside where they provided a sparkler send-off for Ann and Sylvestre.
Here is the music that Ann and Sylvestre chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I’m Yours), Stevie Wonder
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I’m Yours), Stevie Wonder
- Cutting of the Cake – A Moment Like This, Kelly Clarkson
- Bride & Groom First Dance – I’m Your Angel by Celine Dion & R. Kelly
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Last Dance – Come Away With Me, Norah Jones