On Saturday we were at Laube Hall in Freeport Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Alysa and Zach. Alysa and Zach were married under the pation at the rear of Laube Hall. Guests began arriving at Laube Hall at 3:30 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the ceremony.
The wedding ceremony started promptly at 4:00 pm and was presided over by Pastor John Tracy. After a 20 minute ceremony, guests transitioned to the inside of Laube Hall where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Bethany Boarts of Wedding By Bethany. At 5:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the hall and then guests watched a 7 minute photo montage featuring Alysa and Zach.
After dinner, Alysa and Zach cut their wedding cake and then the newlyweds shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song To The Moon And Back by Luke Bryan. Next, Alysa danced with her father and then Zach danced with his mother. The couple then danced with the bridal party before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Alysa and Zach chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Don’t Stop Believin’, Journey
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Honey Bee, Blake Shelton
- Cutting of the Cake – Die A Happy Man, Thomas Rhett
- Bride & Groom First Dance – To The Moon And Back, Luke Bryan
- Bridal Party Dance – Uptown Funk, Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars
- Bride & Father Dance – My Little Girl, Tim McGraw
- Groom & Mother Dance – Over The Rainbow, Israel Kamakawiwoʻole
- Last Dance – Wagon Wheel, Darius Rucker