On Saturday September 08th 2012 we were at Laube Hall in Freeport Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Willie and Deanndra Wetzel. Willie and Deanndra were married at Laube hall on the lower patio by the Mayor of Tarentum, Mr. Carl Magnetta. The wedding ceremony began at 5:00 pm and lasted about 25 minutes. After the ceremony, guests transitioned to the main ballroom at Laube Hall where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Bob Mason of Robert Mason Photography.
At 6:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party and guests enjoyed a buffet meal that was prepared by the staff at LeFevre’s Catering Service from Butler PA. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:30 pm. I would like to mention that Willie and Deanndra did an awesome job decorating Laube Hall and you can see the results of their hard work in the video below.
Here is the music that Willie and Deanndra chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Say Hey (I Love You), Michael Franti and Spearhead
- Bride & Groom Introduction – You, Chris Brown
- Cutting of the Cake – Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not, Thompson Square
- Bride & Groom First Dance – I Can Love You, Gary Allan
- Bridal Party Dance – Your Song, Elton John
- Bride & Father Dance – My Little Girl, Tim McGraw / That’s Amore, Dean Martin
- Bride & Mother Dance – Like My Mother Does, Laura Alaina
- Groom & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Bouquet Toss – Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Cyndi Lauper
- Garter Removal – Keep Your Hands To Yourself, Georgia Satellites
- Garter Toss – Mach Man, Village People
- Garter Dressing – Oh Pretty Woman, Roy Orbison
- Last Dance – Wonderful Tonight, Eric Clapton