On Saturday July 08, 2017 we were at Laube Hall in Freeport Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Sarah and Steve. Sarah and Steve were married at 2:00 pm at the Holy Sepulcher Church in Butler PA. Guests began arriving at Laube Hall at 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Bethany Boarts of Wedding by Bethany.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Sarah and Steve shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song In Case You Didn’t Know by Brett Young. Next, Sarah danced with her father and then Steve danced with his mother. The newlyweds then cut their wedding cake prior to dinner.
Dinner was prepared by the staff at Five Starr Catering and was served buffet style. After dinner, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Sarah and Steve chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – We Are Family, Sister Sledge
- Bride & Groom Introduction – The Time (Dirty Bit), Black Eyed Peas
- Cutting of the Cake – Pour Some Sugar On Me, Def Leppard
- Bride & Groom First Dance – In Case You Didn’t Know, Brett Young
- Bride & Father Dance – My Girl, The Temptations
- Groom & Mother Dance – I Wish You’d Stay, Brad Paisley
- Bouquet Toss – American Woman, Lenny Kravits
- Garter Removal – Hot In Here, Nelly
- Garter Toss – Who Let The Dogs Out, Baha Men
- Garter Dressing – Another One Bites The Dust, Queen
- Last Dance – Sweet Caroline, Neil Diamond