On Saturday we were at Laube Hall in Freeport Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Shawn and Danielle McCommon. Shawn and Danielle were married at the rear of Laube Hall in a 4:30 pm wedding ceremony that was presided over by Judge John Zatolla.
After the ceremony, guests transitioned upstairs to the ballroom at Laube Hall where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photos with Bob Mason of Robert Mason Photography. Shawn and Danielle’s wedding reception was scheduled until 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Shawn and Danielle chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Magic Carpet Ride, Steppenwolf
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Magic Carpet Ride, Steppenwolf
- Cutting of the Cake – I Will Possess You Heart, Death Cab For Cutie
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Tangled Up In You, Aaron Lewis
- Bridal Party Dance – Iris, Goo Goo Dolls
- Bride & Father Dance – Wildflowers, Tom Petty
- Groom & Mother Dance – Have I Told You Lately, Rod Stewart
- Anniversary Dance – Endless Love, Luther Vandross & Mariah Carey
- Bouquet Toss – Girls Just Want To Have Fun, Cyndi Lauper
- Garter Removal – Let’s Get It On, Marvin Gaye
- Garter Toss – Whip It, Devo
- Garter Dressing – The Distance, Cake
- Last Dance – Song 2, Blur