On Saturday November 02nd 2013 we were at Laube Hall in Freeport Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Kayla and John. Kayla and John booked our Deluxe Entertainment Package which includes up-lighting. The couple chose a medium blue color to be displayed during cocktails and dinner. They opted to have the up-lights transform into a light show during open dancing.
John and Kayla were married at 2:30 pm at St. Luke’s Lutheran Church in Kittanning PA. Guests began arriving at Laube Hall shortly before 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Megan Ruffaner of Your Special Moments Photography. At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Kayla and John cut their wedding cake before dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Fairground Market from Prospect PA and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Kayla and John shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Pistol by Dustin Kensrue. Next Kayla danced with her mother and father and John danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Kayla and John chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Seven Nation Army, The White Stripes
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Seven Nation Army, The White Stripes
- Cutting of the Cake – I Wanna Grow Old With You, Adam Sandler
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Pistol, Dustin Kensrue
- Bride & Father Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Groom & Mother Dance – Mamma Come Quick, Toby Keith
- Bride & Mother Dance – Mamma’s Song, Carrie Underwood
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Girls, Girls, Girls, Motley Crue
- Garter Removal – Peter Gunn Theme, Blues Brothers
- Garter Toss – Hit Me With Your Best Shot, Pat Benatar
- Garter Dressing – Keep Your Hands To Yourself, Georgia Satellites
- Last Dance – Don’t Stop Believin, Journey