On Sunday September 01st 2013 we were at the Lake Shore Country Club in Erie Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Adam and Kayla Martin. Kayla and Adam were married at 3:30 pm at the First United Methodist Church in Erie. Guests began arriving at the Lake Shore Country Club around 4:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with the staff at Katie Mihalak Photography.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Kayla and Adam cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at the Lake Shore Country Club and was served sit-down style.
After dinner, Kayla and Adam shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Crazy Love by Michael Buble and then Kayla danced with her father Mr. Doug O’Connor and Adam danced with his mother Mrs. Leah Martin. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Kayla and Adam chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – For Those About To Rock, AC/DC
- Bride & Groom Introduction – For Those About To Rock, AC/DC
- Cutting of the Cake – How Sweet It Is, Michael Buble
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Crazy Love, Michael Buble
- Bride & Father Dance – My Little Girl, Tim McGraw
- Groom & Mother Dance – Home, Michael Buble
- Anniversary Dance – God Gave Me You, Blake Shelton
- Last Dance – Wagon Wheel, Darius Rucker