On Saturday we were at the Lake Arthur Country Club in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Jessica and Bradley. Jessica and Bradley were married at 2:00 pm at the Emmanuel Lutheran Church in Prospect. Guests began arriving at the Lake Arthur Country Club at 3:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Dawn Marie of Moments Ever After Photography.
At 4:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the hall and then guests dined on a wonderful meal that was prepared by the staff at Patty Kate Caterers and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Jessica and Bradley cut their wedding cake and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran. Next, the newlyweds danced with the bridal party and then Jessica danced with her father and Bradley danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 8:00 pm.
Here is the music that Jessica and Bradley chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Thunderstruck, AC/DC
- Bride & Groom Introduction – I’m Yours, Jason Mraz
- Cutting of the Cake – Hit Me With Your Best Shot, Pat Benetar
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Thinking Out Loud, Ed Sheeran
- Bridal Party Dance – I Wanna Grow Old With You, Adam Sandler
- Bride & Father Dance –Don’t Blink, Kenny Chesney
- Groom & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Bouquet Toss –Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Cyndi Lauper
- Garter Removal – Legs, ZZ Top
- Garter Toss – Legs, ZZ Top
- Garter Dressing – N/A
- Last Dance – Take Me Home Tonight, Eddie Money