On Saturday we were at Irons Mill Farmstead in New Wilmington PA. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Jennine and Seth. Jennine and Seth were married on the patio outside of the barn at Irons Mill Farmstead. Guests began arriving at Irons Mill Farmstead at 4:00 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started at 4:30 pm and was presided over by Reverend Mark DeNuzzio of A Simple Vow.
After a 15 minute ceremony, guests transitioned to the inside of the barn where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs. At 6:15 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the barn and then Jennine and Seth cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the catering staff at Medure’s Catering and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Jennine and Seth shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song To My Future Wife by Jon Bellion. Next, Jennine danced with her father and then Seth danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm.
Here is the music that Jennine and Seth chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – The Good Life, Kanye West
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Pompeii, Bastille
- Cutting of the Cake – It’s The End Of The World As We Know It, REM
- Bride & Groom First Dance – To My Future Wife, Jon Bellion
- Bride & Father Dance – Custom Mix
- Groom & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Bouquet Toss – Send Me On My Way, Rusted Root
- Garter Removal – Down Ass Chick, Ja Rule
- Garter Toss –AwNaw, Nappy Roots
- Garter Dressing – Down, Jay Sean
- Last Dance – Young Forever, Jay Z