On Saturday we were at Irons Mill Farmstead in New Wilmington PA. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Kristen and Rob. Kristen and Rob were married outside the barn at Irons Mill Farmstead. Guests began arriving at 3:30 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started at 4:00 pm and was presided over by Officiant Pat Carver.
After the ceremony, guests transitioned to the lower level of the barn where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs. At 5:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the barn and then Kristen and Rob shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song I Choose You by Sara Bareillis. Next, Kristen danced with her father and then Rob Danced with his mother. The newlyweds then cut their wedding cake prior to dinner.
Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Medure’s Catering and was served buffet style. After dinner, Rob danced with his daughters before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Kristen and Rob chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Marry You, Bruno Mars
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Finally Found You, Enrique Iglesias
- Cutting of the Cake – All Of Me (Ukulele Version), Andy Lange
- Bride & Groom First Dance – I Choose You, Sara Bareillis
- Bride & Father Dance – I Loved Her First, Heartland
- Groom & Mother Dance – Simple Man, Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Last Dance – Fresh Eyes, Andy Grammer