On Friday we were at Irons Mill Farmstead in New Wilmington Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Jennifer and Bret. Jennifer and Bret were married outside of the barn at Irons Mill Farmstead. Guests began arriving at Irons Mill Farmstead at 3:30 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the ceremony. The wedding ceremony started promptly at 4:00 pm and was presided over by Reverend Kenneth Huhn.
After a 15 minute ceremony, guests transitioned to the lower level of the barn where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Steve of Steve Dalton Photography. At 5:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the barn and then toasts were offered by the best man and maid of honor prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Medure’s Catering and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Jennifer and Bret cut their wedding cake and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song I Don’t Dance by Lee Brice. Next, Jennifer danced with her father and then Bret danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Jennifer and Bret chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – My Kind Of Party, Jason Aldean
- Bride & Groom Introduction – She’s Country, Jason Aldean
- Cutting of the Cake – I Wanna Grow Old With You, Adam Sandler
- Bride & Groom First Dance – I Don’t Dance, Lee Brice
- Bride & Father Dance – Landslide, Fleetwood Mac
- Groom & Mother Dance – Simple Man, Lynard Skynard
- Last Dance – Like I’m Gonna Lose You, Meghan Trainor & John Legend