On Sunday we were at Irons Mill Farmstead in New Wilmington Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Emily and Ben. Emily and ben were married outside at Irons Mill Farmstead. Guests began arriving at Irons Mill Farmstead at 1:30 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started at 2:00 pm and was presided over by Pastor Jonathan Kuciemba.
After a 50 minute wedding ceremony, guests transitioned to the barn where they enjoyed cookies and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs. At 3:30 pm we introduced Emily and Ben into the barn and then a blessing was provided by the father of the groom prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Medure’s Catering and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Emily and Ben cut their wedding cookie and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Sweet Afton by Nickel Creek. Next, Emily danced with her father and then Ben danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 6:30pm.
Here is the music that Emily and Ben chose for each of the formal events:
- Bride & Groom Introduction – I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles), The Proclaimers
- Cutting of the Cake – Must Have Done Something Right, Relient K
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Sweet Afton, Nickel Creek
- Bride & Father Dance – Emily (It’s Love), Francesca Battistelli
- Groom & Mother Dance – Through The Dark, Helen Jane Long
- Anniversary Dance – Always And Forever, Luther Vandross
- Bouquet Toss – Mission Impossible, television Theme
- Last Dance – I Won’t Give Up, Peter Hollens