On Sunday May 25, 2014 we were at the Holy Cross Banquet Hall in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Jennifer and Christian. Jennifer and Christian were married at the Holy Cross Greek Orthodox Church at 4:00 pm. Guests began arriving at the Holy Cross Banquet Hall shortly after 5:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Nicholas of Three Rivers Photography and video with John of Paras Video.
At 6:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Jennifer and Christian shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Hold On by Michael Buble.
Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Park Hurst Catering and was served sit-down style. After dinner, Jennifer and Christian cut their wedding cake and then Jennifer shared in a dance with her brother and Christian danced with his mother. Next, the newlyweds shared in a traditional Greek wedding dance with the bridal party and parents before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Jennifer & Christian chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Take Five, Dave Brubeck
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Crazy In Love, Beyoncé & Jay-Z
- Cutting of the Cake – Marry Me, Train
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Hold On, Michael Buble
- Bride & Brother Dance – There You’ll Be, Faith Hill
- Groom & Mother Dance – Somewhere Over The Rainbow, Israel Kamakawiwo’Ole
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Last Dance – Timber, Pitbull & Kesha