On Saturday October 13th 2012 we were at the Holiday Inn Pittsburgh North. The event was a wedding reception for Eric and Brittany Dellich. Brittany and Eric were married at the Belvue Christian Church at 3:30 pm. Guests began arriving at the Holiday Inn Pittsburgh North at 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Kevin and Ken of K&K Photography and video with Andrew of Freebird Records.
At 6:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party and then guests were treated to a wonderful meal that was prepared by the culinary staff at the Holiday Inn. After dinner guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Eric and Brittany chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Marry You, Bruno Mars
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Say Hey (I Love You), Michael Franti & Spearhead
- Cutting of the Cake – 1, 2, 3, 4, Plain White T’s
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Only You Can Love Me This Way, Keith Urban
- Bridal Party Dance – Better Together, Jack Johnson
- Bride & Father Dance – What AWonderful World, Louis Armstrong
- Groom & Mother Dance – What AWonderful World, Louis Armstrong
- Anniversary Dance – Marry Me, Train
- Last Dance – Make You Feel My Love, Garth Brooks