On Saturday we were at the Holiday Inn Pittsburgh Airport. The event was a wedding reception for William and Genevieve Burgess. Genevieve and Will were married at St. Philip’s Church in Pittsburgh, PA in a 3:00pm wedding ceremony. Guests began arriving at the Holiday Inn Pittsburgh Airport at 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers.
Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at the Holiday Inn and was served at 6:00pm. Today’s wedding reception was scheduled until 10:00 pm. I would like to acknowledge Allison Bordogna and the rest of the staff at the Holiday Inn Pittsburgh Airport. This is one of my favorite wedding venues and every time I perform here, the staff is great to work with.
Here is the music that William and Genevieve chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Bitter Sweet Symphony, The Verve
- Bride & Groom Introduction – It’s A Beautiful Day, U2
- Cutting of the Cake – Build Me Up Buttercup, The Foundations
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Make You Feel My Love, Adele
- Bride & Father Dance – Daddy’s Little Girl, Michael Buble
- Bride & Mother Dance – Like My Mother Does, Lauren Alaina
- Groom & Mother Dance – What A Wonderful World, Louis Armstrong
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Last Dance – Save The Last Dance For Me, Michael Buble