On Friday May 11th 2012 we were at the Hilton Garden Inn in Southpointe Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Adam and Nicole Martik. Guests began arriving to the Hilton Garden Inn at 5:00 pm as we played prelude music prior to the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started promptly at 5:30 pm and was presided over by our good friend Reverend Mark DeNuzzio of A Simple Vow.
After the ceremony, guests proceeded to the inside of the Hilton Garden Inn for the wedding reception which lasted until 11:30 pm.
Here is the music that Adam and Nicole chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Hero, Kleerup
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Bret Hart WWE Theme Song
- Cutting of the Cake – I Can’t Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch), The Four Tops
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Everything I Do, I Do It For You, Bryan Adams
- Bridal Party Dance – N/A
- Bride & Father Dance – My Little Girl, Tim McGraw
- Groom & Mother Dance – What A Wonderful World, Louis Armstrong
- Bouquet Toss – It’s Raining Men, The Weather Girls
- Garter Removal – What’s Your Fantasy, Ludacris
- Garter Toss – Shawn Michaels WWE Theme Song
- Garter Dressing – Let’s Get It On, Marvin Gaye
- Last Dance – We Are Young, Fun