On Saturday August 19, 2017 we were at Highland Meadows Farm in Enon Valley. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Bethany and Josh. Bethany and Josh had planned on getting married outside at Highland Meadows Farm. However, Mother Nature had different plans and the ceremony had to be moved indoors. Guests began arriving at Highland Meadows Farm at 4:00 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started at 4:30 pm and was presided over by Reverend Donald “Soupy” Campbell.
After a 15 minute ceremony, guests enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs. At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the barn and then Bethany and Josh shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song You Had Me From Hello by Kenny Chesney. Next, the newlyweds cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Tuscany Square Ristorante from New Castle.
After dinner, Bethany shared in a dance with her father and then Josh danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 9:30 pm.
Here is the music that Bethany and Josh chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – We Are Family, Sister Sledge
- Bridal Party Introduction – 24 Karat Magic, Bruno Mars
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Marry You, Bruno Mars
- Cutting of the Cake – Head Over Boots, John Pardi
- Bride & Groom First Dance – You Had Me From Hello, Kenny Chesney
- Bride & Father Dance – I Loved her First, Heartland
- Groom & Mother Dance – I Hope You Dance, Lee Ann Womack
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Let’s Get It On, Marvin Gaye
- Garter Toss – Pour Some Sugar On Me, Def Leppard
- Garter Dressing – Cherry Pie, Warrant
- Last Dance – Don’t Stop Believin, Journey