On Saturday October 27, 2018 we were at the Herman Fire Hall in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Haleigh and Dylan. Haleigh and Dylan were married at 2:00 pm at the Mater Dolorosa Church in Chicora PA. Guests began arriving at the Herman Fire Hall shortly after 3:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 4:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the hall and then Haleigh and Dylan played The Newlywed Game prior to dinner. Dinner was then served buffet style.
After dinner, Haleigh and Dylan shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Yours by Russell Dickerson. Next, the newlyweds danced with the bridal party and then Haliegh danced with her father and Dylan danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 9:30 pm.
Here is the music that Haleigh and Dylan chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – Thunderstruck, AC/DC
- Bridal Party Introduction – Yeah, Usher, Ludacris & Lil Jon
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Highway To Hell, AC/DC
- Cutting of the Cake – Pour Some Sugar On Me, Def Leppard
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Yours, Russell, Dickerson
- Bridal Party Dance – Marry You, Bruno Mars
- Bride & Father Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Groom & Mother Dance – Then They Do, Trace Adkins
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Ridin Solo, Jason Derulo
- Garter Removal – Gimme All Your Lovin, ZZ Top
- Garter Toss – Here Comes The Boom, Nelly
- Garter Dressing – You Shook Me All Night Long, AC/DC
- Last Dance – Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not, Thompson Square