On Saturday August 05, 2017 we were at the Herman Fire Hall in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Michelle and Jason. Michelle and Jason were married at 2:00 pm at St. Wendelin Church in Butler. Guests began arriving at the Herman Fire Hall shortly after 3:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails, appetizers and cookies as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 5:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the hall and then Michelle and Jason cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Fairground Market and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Michelle and Jason shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song I Cross My Heart by George Strait. Next, the newlyweds danced with the bridal party and then Michelle danced with her father and stepfather. Jason then danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 8:30 pm.
Here is the music that Michelle and Jason chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Vacation, Thomas Rhett
- Bride & Groom Introduction – True, George Strait
- Cutting of the Cake – More Of You, Chris Stapleton
- Bride & Groom First Dance – I Cross My Heart, George Strait
- Bridal Party Dance – Find Out Who Your Friends Are, Tracy Lawrence
- Bride & Father Dance – Cinderella, Steven Curtis Chapman
- Bride & Stepfather Dance – I Hope You Dance, Lee Ann Womack
- Groom & Mother Dance – The Dance, Garth Brooks
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Honkey Tonk, Badonkadonk, Trace Adkins
- Garter Removal – Tennessee Whiskey, Chris Stapleton
- Garter Toss – Bait A Hook, Justin Moore
- Garter Dressing – It Ain’t My Fault, Brother Osborne
- Last Dance – Holdin’ Heaven, Tracy Byrd