On Friday May 20, 2015 we were at the Hampton Banquet Hall in Gibsonia Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Rachel and Tim. Rachel and Tim were married at 4:00 pm at the First United Methodist Church in Butler. Guests began arriving at the Hampton Banquet Hall shortly after 5:00 pm as they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Elizabeth Helsel of Capture Photography.
At 6:15 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Rachel and Tim played The Newlywed Game prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at the Hampton Banquet Hall and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Rachel and Tim cut their wedding cake and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song A Thousand Years by Boyce Avenue. Next, Rachel danced with her father and then Tim danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm.
Here is the music that Rachel and Tim chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Black and Yellow, Wiz Khalifa
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Song 2, Blur
- Cutting of the Cake – Honey Bee, Blake Shelton
- Bride & Groom First Dance – A Thousand Years, Boyce Avenue
- Bride & Father Dance – My Little Girl, Tim McGraw
- Groom & Mother Dance – The Man You’ve Become, Molly Pasutti
- Bouquet Toss – Man I Feel Like A Woman, Shania Twain
- Garter Removal – Can’t Get Enough Of You Baby, Smash Mouth
- Garter Toss – Your The Best Around, Joe Esposito
- Garter Dressing – Push It, Salt N Peppa
- Last Dance – Good Riddance ( Time Of Your Life), Green Day