On Saturday we were at Greystone Fields in Gibsonia Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception For Christine and Patrick. Christine and Patrick were married at 2:00 pm at St. Mary’s of The Assumption in Glenshaw PA. Guests began arriving Greystone Fields at 3:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Fred Vero of Fred Vero Photography and Video with Alex Litz of Precious Moments Video & Photography.
At 4:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Chrissy and Pat shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song I Won’t Give Up, by Jason Mraz. The newlyweds then cut their wedding cake prior to dinner.
Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Monteverde’s Catering and was served buffet style. After Dinner, Christine danced with her father, her godfather and a couple of gentlemen that were near and dear to her heart. Patrick then danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifenmaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Christine and Patrick chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – A Thousand Years, Christina Perri
- Bride & Groom Introduction – A Thousand Years, Christina Perri
- Cutting of the Cake – Grow Old With Me, Mary Chapin Carpenter
- Bride & Groom First Dance – I Won’t Give Up, by Jason Mraz
- Bride & Father Dance – I Loved Her First, Heartland
- Groom & Mother Dance – The Man You’ve Become, Molly Pasutti
- Anniversary Dance – Through The Years, Kenny Rogers
- Bouquet Toss – Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Cyndi Lauper
- Garter Removal – The Stripper, David Rose
- Garter Toss – Whatta Man, Salt-N-Pepa
- Garter Dressing – Let’s Get It On, Marvin Gaye
- Last Dance – Goodnight Sweetheart, The Flamingos