On Saturday we were at Greystone Fields in Gibsonia PA. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Amanda and Kyle. Amanda and Kyle were married outside at Greystone Fields. Guests began arriving at Greystone Fields at 2:30 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started at 3:00 pm and was presided over by Reverend Dana Hardy-Bingham.
After a 20 minute ceremony, guests transitioned to the inside at Greystone Fields, where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs. At 5:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then toasts were offered by the best man, maid of honor & matron of honor prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Stephen’s Catering and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Amanda and Kyle cut their wedding cake and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song You Make It Easy by Jason Aldean. Next, Amanda danced with her father and then Kyle danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Amanda and Kyle chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – We Are Family, Sister Sledge
- Bridal Party Introduction – Let’s Get It Started, Black Eyed Peas
- Bride & Groom Introduction – White Wedding, Billy Idol
- Cutting of the Cake – L.O.V.E., Nat King Cole
- Bride & Groom First Dance – You Make It Easy, Jason Aldean
- Bride & Father Dance – Daddy Dance With Me, Krystal Keith
- Groom & Mother Dance – All To You, Scott Keo
- Bouquet Toss – Girls, Girls, Girls, Motley Crue
- Garter Removal – Wild Thing, Tone Loc
- Garter Toss – P.Y.T., Michael Jackson
- Garter Dressing – Pour Some Sugar On Me, Def Leppard
- Last Dance – I Will Always Love You, Whitney Houston