On Saturday September 12, 2015 we were at the General Butler Vagabonds Center in Lyndora Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Sherry and Randy. Sherry and Randy booked our Deluxe Entertainment Package which includes up-lighting. The couple chose a turquois blue color to be displayed during cocktails and dinner and they opted to have us transform the up-lights into a light show during open dancing.
Sherry and Randy were married at 1:30 pm at the Summit United Presbyterian Church. Guests began arriving at the General Butler Vagabonds Center shortly before 3:00 pm as they enjoyed cocktails, appetizers and cookies as the bridal party posed for photographs with Ryan and Brent from Visual Element Imagery.
At 4:45 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the hall and then Sherry and Randy cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Friedman’s Fresh Markets and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Sherry and Randy shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song I Swear by John Michael Montgomery. Next, the newlyweds danced with the bridal party and then Sherry danced with her father and Randy danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Sherry and randy chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Various Songs
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Sold, John Michael Montgomery
- Cutting of the Cake – Hit Me With Your Best Shot, Pat Benatar
- Bride & Groom First Dance – I Swear, John Michael Montgomery
- Bridal Party Dance – Find Out Who Your Friends Are, Tracy Lawrence
- Bride & Father Dance – Hey Good Lookin, Hank Williams Sr.
- Groom & Mother Dance – Then They Do, Trace Adkins
- Bouquet Toss – Any Man Of Mine, Shania Twain
- Garter Removal – U Can’t Touch This, MC Hammer
- Garter Toss – Cherry Pie, Warrant
- Garter Dressing – Baby Got Back, Sir Mix-A-Lot
- Last Dance – Closing Time, Semisonic